Oh so Lovely!

>> Saturday, May 30

Imagine my surprise the other day when Michelle from Tile Me Beautiful left me a message to say that she was passing on the 'Lovely Blog Award' to me! Oh you are so sweet! If it had been a few days earlier I might have laughed, because I was sooo not proud of my blog. But now that I've given it its makeover I feel like I can accept it without reservations!

Here are the rules to receiving this award... 1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. 2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. 3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

So here are the fifteen blogs I have picked. And FYI there were a few of you I considered handing it off to, but when I checked your blogs I noticed you already had it. I tried to spread the love and choose blogs that hadn't received it yet. So here they are, listed in alphabetical order:

1. Ambers Accents Adventures
2. EtsyExpo
3. Etsy Technology Help
4. Ingo Jewelry
5. I'd Rather be Stitching
6. Lilac Pop
7. Little Card Maker's Paper Creations
8. Natalia Designs
9. PolkaDot Moon
10. Sitting Pretty
11. SmuTopia! Behind-the-Scenes of a Funky Handmade Jewelry Business
12. Southern Belle's Blog
13. SuaVoce Jewelry Designs
14. Sweet Cuddle Cakes
15. tiny bird arts

So thank you for the award, I'm glad that you enjoy my blog! And thank you everyone for reading!!

5 comments:

Tommye May 30, 2009 at 5:28 PM  

Thank you so much, Heidi. Like you, I found it to be quite a pleasant surprise. And I love your makeover. Beautiful blog.

Baroness Bijoutery May 30, 2009 at 9:20 PM  

Congratulations on your award...way to go...

Michelle May 30, 2009 at 11:04 PM  

You deserved it!

Libby B May 31, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

Thanks Heidi!! I am only a blogging newbie, so this is such an honor (and surprise!) Congrats yourself-- your blog and shop are beautiful!

Sweet CuddleCakes June 1, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

Aww, how sweet of you! I certainly appreciate this! And congrats to you as well; you deserve it!

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP