Shop Update and New Items

>> Friday, May 22

I've been spending a lot of time in my shop revamping my photos and adding new items. It's taken a lot of work, but I now have 25 different items! I know some people on Etsy have hundreds and I just don't know how they do it! But for the moment, I am proud to have my twenty-five :)


So here are a few new items I have added this past week:


You can click on any of the pictures and it will take you to its description!

Plans for next week: Photoshopping... I'm going to finish editing the rest of my pictures and then I'm going to redo my shop banner. Hopefully I'll even have time to make a blog banner!

3 comments:

Adaptable Kay May 23, 2009 at 4:47 AM  

Congrats on hitting 25!
I remember when I hit 40 and I thought I was hot stuff. Lol

www,mymixmix.etsy.com May 23, 2009 at 7:59 AM  

Good for you! And, all the photographing and editing, makes it pretty hard to get the actual work done. I've heard it gets easier!

Heidi May 25, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

I know! Who knew that opening an Etsy shop would be SO MUCH WORK! hehe, but thanks for the encouraging words :)

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP