I'm Back!!

>> Tuesday, July 14

God, it feels like I've been gone for YEARS! I guess it has been almost 3 weeks. Don't get excited, only about a week of it was fun vacation, the rest was regular visiting people and stuff. Oh and I fixed a leak in my parent's house that's up for sale in Alabama. Yeah I'm a regular plumber...

But the vacation was awesome! We went to Seabrook Island in South Carolina- it's a very slow paced place where you bike to the grocery store and the beach. A few months ago, I found the house we ended up renting, but it was pretty inexpensive so we were a little nervous and wondering if it would be nice or not. But we rented it anyway, and it was really nice! So I was the hero for a day or 2:) The whole island is a natural preserve- no hunting allowed- so every night we had deer wander through the backyard. The house backed up to a lagoon with lots of birds squawking and flying around, and an alligator that would show his face every now and then! Oh yeah, and there was a hot tub on the back deck. One evening, I was laying in it, but facing the house... when the jets turned off, I turned around and there were six deer in the backyard! Then I was frantically/subtlely trying to get someone's attention inside the house so they could see it. It was pretty amazing. I'll have to go through my pictures later and post them.

Oh and while I was gone I got an email from Cat, the shop owner. She wrote me to tell me that she had just sold 3 of my pieces to one lady!! WOO HOO! Now I'm wondering if she's sold anymore since then... I need a paycheck!

Oh yeah, and what's with this new layout in the Etsy shops? Looks kind of weird and I can't find how many views my items have. Not sure if I like that. What do you guys think?

Okay, I'll be back with some pictures!

4 comments:

Baroness Bijoutery July 14, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

Glad you are back and that you had some much needed vacation...

Michelle July 15, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

YAY for selling stuff!

Michele Mallory-Davidson July 16, 2009 at 12:33 AM  

The vacation sounds like it was great! Glad you had fun and glad you are back! Congratulations on the sales, WAHOO!!
~Michele from By Your Side

Audrey July 16, 2009 at 10:31 AM  

Glad you had a great holiday - would love to see some pictures!
Congrats on the sale!!

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP