Thinking happy thoughts...

>> Wednesday, July 22

Three things are making me happy right now. First, I received my inventory list from the shop last night- she sold 8 of my earrings in the past month! WOOHOO! Now if I could only figure out how to sell that many in my Etsy shop, I'd be ecstatic...

Secondly, 'So You Think You Can Dance' is on tonight :) I've refrained from mentioning my favorite show on my blog but those of you who follow me on Twitter may have noticed that I am slightly obsessed. It just makes me happy, and it's the only show I can think of that occasionally gives me goosebumps. I'm not even a dancer (ask my friends) but some of the things those dancers do just amaze me. AND tonight is an especially special episode with Ellen Degeneres as guest judge and Katie Holmes (that's right, Tom Cruise's wife!) is the guest dancer. Ellen and SYTYCD together?!?! I have hardly been able to contain myself for the last week! Y'all should watch, I'm sure we're in for a treat :)

Third, my good friend sent me this link yesterday, and there's a great story behind it. About 3 years ago, my friend and his then fiancee were on vacation somewhere and they met this guy Dennis in a bar. The 3 of them ended up chatting into the wee hours and then a few months later when Jonathan and Mary Lynn got married, Dennis DROVE down from Canada to Florida for the wedding! He recited this at their wedding, and it is his voice you will hear in the video. So inspirational...

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP