Pictures

>> Thursday, July 16

Sorry, I'm a little slow... my mind is still on vacation:) But here are some pictures from our vacation, hope you enjoy them. Especially since the ones of my nephew playing in the ocean were the last ones to be taken before I was slightly splashed and now my camera won't work:( I mean, just a little bit splashed, I wiped it dry, turned it off, and now it won't turn back on. So word to the wise- even just a little bit of salt water can ruin a camera! Okay, on with the pictures!!My nephew Aidan and my parents' puppy Bailey. Bless his little heart!
Boats at the marina... mine's that big one in the back:)
I was amazed at this one- my Dad became a little kid when he was playing with Aidan in the sand. Here he is building a fort to protect himself from the rising tide!Action shot!My sister gazing on... thankful that her son is occupied for a few minutes!

3 comments:

Sweet CuddleCakes July 17, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

Cute pics!! And that's the worst about the camera: I'm sure I would have cried!!

Heidi July 17, 2009 at 5:53 PM  

Yeah, I was pretty upset, but on the plus side- it was about 5 or 6 years old and now I get to buy a new one:)

Audrey July 20, 2009 at 12:04 PM  

Nice pics, your nephew is a sweetie! My boys used to be cute and little too, my but time flies!

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP