TAG! I'm it!

>> Tuesday, August 18

Michele over at By Your Side tagged me! She gave me the Premio Meme Award... what does that mean anyway? LOL Well, whatever it means, thank you so much Michele, I am excited to accept it because now I have to give 10 random facts about myself! I know this little game was going around facebook for a while, and I never got tagged for it but I really wanted someone to tag me!




So here are 10 quasi-interesting facts about myself:
1. I am the youngest of 3... my sister is nine years older, then my brother is six years older than me. My parents still call me their baby, and I guess that's okay with me:)
2. I was Valedictorian of my high school class, and then graduated second in my architecture major. Funny thing is, when all my architecture friends found out I was ranked second, they all went "REEALLY??!" LOL Truth is, I'm not very smart, I just work really hard and I'm a really good studier.
3. I love to travel. I would be in complete bliss if I had a job where I would live in one European city for 6 months, then move to Asia for 6 more... then Africa, or wherever, so on and so on....
4. With that being said, I have a complete and utter fear of commitment. Relationships, jobs, where to live... it controls many aspects of my life and I'm working to get over it!
5. I hardly ever remember my dreams, except the ones where my teeth are falling out. Freaks me out every time...
6. My college nicknames include "The Heidster" (and it apparently MUST have "The" at the beginning)... I helped build a house in college, and the eventual owner called me "Handy" instead of Heidi.... then I did a bunch of construction work for my Thesis, and my guy teammates called me "She-ra" (the female version of He-man).
7. Apparently I'm unusually strong.... thus, She-ra.
8. I have an insatiable sweet tooth! What girl doesn't?? My absolute favorite is Mint Oreos!!
9. Right before last Christmas, I came back from a year-and-a-half living and working in Sydney, Australia. I absolutely loved it and tried to stay longer, but my immigration visa wouldn't let me. It's in my 10-15ish year plan to move back there.
10. I just remembered another nickname- Noodle Arms.

And with accepting the award, now I must pass it along to 10 blogging buddies. Here are the ten blogs I wanted to pass it on to.

1. EtsyExpo
2. Little Card Maker's Paper Creations
3. Pickles on Pizza
4. PolkaDot Moon
5. MY MIX MIX
6. Audrey's Country Crafts
7. Southern Belle's Blog
8. Tile Me Beautiful
9. Sweet Cuddle Cakes
10. Baroness Bijoutery

So there you have it! I can't wait to hear what the next 10 have to tell us about themselves!

3 comments:

Audrey August 21, 2009 at 9:00 AM  

Thanks so much for the tag!! I've actually won this award already - but I'm glad to know that you enjoy my blog. Love yours too!!

Michelle August 21, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

thank you, thank you! i appreciate you thinking of me. i'll play too when i don't have a million things to pack and move across the country all by myself. ugh.

Michele Mallory-Davidson August 22, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

Cool to learn more about you, Noodle Arms!
~Michele from By Your Side

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP